Here at Dance Teacher, we are WELL-aware of how much y'all love your black athleisure. Seriously. At every photo shoot we have to BEG you not to wear all black (unfortunately it doesn't photograph well—sorry, guys).
Today, we thought we would give an ode to dance teachers and their black athleisure. We know it stole your hearts a long time ago.
1. Chantel Aguirre: "You had me at black cozy sweatshirt."
2. Martha Nichols: "How do I love thee? Let me count the leggings..."
3. Mia Michaels: "And IIIIIIIIIII will always love youuuuuuuuu (black long-sleeve top)."
4. Travis Wall: "You, my black tank, will forever be mine always."
5. Will Loftis: "I only love my bed and my black athleisure—I'm sorry."