Jennifer Nichols performing despite a dangerous infection

Jennifer Nichols was rehearsing barefoot this winter when she got a splinter in her foot. An independent choreographer, she was preparing a self-made solo to be performed as part of a new music show in Toronto, and the studio's dirty wooden floor was usually used by winter boot– wearing musicians.

A splinter may not seem like a big deal. But the bacteria on this one led to a serious infection that would land Nichols in hospital and almost end her performing career.

Keep reading... Show less

Sponsored

You Might Also Like

484,550 likes

Videos

Sponsored

mailbox

Get DanceTeacher in your inbox

Win It!

Sponsored