The Royal Wedding was EVERYTHING this weekend, and we still can't get over it. We haven't stopped checking Twitter, Instagram or Facebook for recaps and commentary on the dress, preacher and Oprah, since 7 am Saturday morning. (Who are we kidding—we've been wedding-obsessed since November 😍.)
But, now that we're back to work and deep in the throes of our day-to-day lives, the withdrawals are just too real. WE MISS THE LOVE!
To help all of us recover in the only way we know how, we're providing you with five love-centric dance videos that are sure to fill the lavish, Royal Wedding–sized void in your hearts.
1. "You Matter to Me": Lex Ishimoto and Taylor Sieve
2. "Take the World": Keone and Mari Madrid
3. "You and I": Phil Wright and Ashley Liai
4. "I Need A Hero": Julianne Hough and Kenny Wormald
5. "Move Together": Kyle Hanagami